- Leather: camel leather (ethically-sourced, chrome-free, sustainably tanned)
- Size: about 3/4" (1.9cm) wide // please measure your wrist to calculate the length
When checking out, please mention your wrist size. Sizes are as follows:
- Extra Small (XS) fits 6.5" or 16.5cm
- Small (S) fits 7" or 17.75cm
- Medium (M) fits 8" or 20.3cm
- Large (L) fits 9" or 22.8cm
- Extra Large (XL) ~ fits 10" or 24cm
• Domestic: Free
• International: $10 Flat Fee
This item is shipped in special, complimentary, gift-ready packaging.
Each piece is made by hand - variations in color and style may occur.
Full grain camel leather - each hide may vary slightly in color and markings.
Why camel leather?
My choice to use camel leather is intentional. The camel leather we use is ethically-sourced, which means camels are not raised for leather.
Also, it is tanned using a chrome-free process. Avoiding the use of toxic chemicals to make this leather allows the tannery to recycle 80% of the water and to compost the waste. From an environmental standpoint, this is very important. On the sustainability side, it is also important to note that camels require up to 40X less water than cows, which significantly reduces their impact on the environment.
Cool fact: Camel leather is up to 3X stronger than cow leather, and softer.
Every item is completely designed and made by hand without machines in my Washington DC studio.