- If leather gets too wet, dry it slowly. Drying it too quickly risks irreversible damage. Room temperature is best, and maintain the shape you want to end up with.
- If leather gets too dry, rub something moist into it. We strongly suggest avoiding synthetic chemicals and recommend leather care products with natural ingredients. After all, our leather is 100% natural and tanned without chemicals or heavy metals. Leather care products should also be from natural ingredients. We recommend using Leather Milk leather care products. They use high quality, natural ingredients for their leather care products. This is easier on the leather, the stitching; and safer for you, your pets, and the environment. From general leather conditioner to protecting leather from the weather, please visit our Leather Care collection.
- If leather gets dirty, use a damp cloth. You don’t want to apply any soaps or foreign substances on it.
You can shop from either the Ready to Ship section, or have an item made to order. If the product is already in stock in the Ready to Ship section, it will ship within 1-2 business days. Made to Order items are currently 4-6 weeks to make and ship. Please take note that during certain seasons order volumes may increase.
Each piece is made by hand; variations in color and style may occur. We use the highest quality, full grain camel leather; each hide may vary slightly in color and markings.
At check-out, you can choose the method of shipping. Once orders ship, the estimated delivery times are as follows:
• US orders: 1-5 business days (free shipping).
• Canadian orders: 5-10 business days. $10 flat rate.
• International orders: 8-20 business days, but may take longer depending on the destination. $10 flat rate.
Since each item is made-to-order, every case for a return will be handled on an individual basis. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact me within 14 days of receipt. For an item to be considered for return it must remain in its original condition.